The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Wow the amount of artist to this project must of been a undertaking to organize. Looks like it turn out well. Was interesting to see all the styles that were in this. Good job everyone .

PokéMonday PokéMonday

The letters and the poke ball look nice. The only thing that would of helped the presentation more is if you anchored the paper down so it wouldn't move. It was a little distracting. ;)

LoredanaTattoo responds:

I saw yes. Haha. Good thing to do at the next one (:

The Wizard Children The Wizard Children

He was just big boned. Not fat.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

This is pretty cool. Hoping you give the option for the cut scenes with voices. The monster sprites how they die turn brown and float down was confusing as I kept thinking they were so sort of pick ups. But for a demo its pretty cool ;)

TwinBlazar responds:

Thank you.

We will put your suggestion into consideration.

Soul Redeemer Soul Redeemer

That was fun

Played it though and enjoyed it. Never touched any of the shield, fire or any of those. Just upgraded the crossbows and tore the place apart. Only down side was, It was over to fast ;)
Liked the 3D graphics.
5/5 10/10
Great game.

Chess Match Skit Chess Match Skit

Was that Duke Nukem?

Saminat responds:

Tell Tovan I'm going to kill him :Y

Misery City Misery City

Thought it was going to be a sad song but the chorus tells more of a uplifting side to life and that is those who care for you. I enjoyed it a lot. If I was looking for anything it would be The way you sung the intro were hard to catch certain words and at one point it sounds like you changed on how you were singing the intro. But the rest is great man.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. :)

Voice Demo of Terror Voice Demo of Terror

Sounds pretty good man.

Knuckles 3 Knuckles 3

So many movies have this pose. I'll take a stab at it and say its based off the iron man 3 poster? Regardless I had a good chuckle at this.

Trino Trino

Or a Rhinger. That would be one animal you wouldn't want to mess with. Nice job

produde123 responds:

Damn why didn't I think of that name?! XD

Lol Emmy Lol Emmy

The pose seems a little off balance. It looks like you drew the picture as she was falling over. Regardless of that. The color choice and basic shadow work is pleasant to look at.

Saminat responds: