Chess Match Skit Chess Match Skit

Was that Duke Nukem?

Saminat responds:

Tell Tovan I'm going to kill him :Y

Misery City Misery City

Thought it was going to be a sad song but the chorus tells more of a uplifting side to life and that is those who care for you. I enjoyed it a lot. If I was looking for anything it would be The way you sung the intro were hard to catch certain words and at one point it sounds like you changed on how you were singing the intro. But the rest is great man.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. :)

Voice Demo of Terror Voice Demo of Terror

Sounds pretty good man.

Raining Dicks Raining Dicks

That was pretty funny song man. The lyrics were catchy. There are a lot of dicks.

RealFaction responds:

thanks! haha

I had a dream I had a dream

Maybe your dream is telling you to get your head checked. Hehehe

Saminat responds:

Better check myself before I wreck myself :P

Animal Crossing Theme Animal Crossing Theme

I like how the guitar is all played by hand. No computerize tone. Really gives this piece a organic true sound. That is pleasant to the ears. I don't care if its off a little. Gives it class and its own character. Trying to mirror the original isn't really original. Thanks for making it the way you did.

Twisted4000 responds:

I'm glad you like it for what it is. If I wanted the original theme exactly, I would have used the original theme.

Super Mario Super Mario

I could of sworn that it was recorded on a carrot. Since potatoes have eyes I would of saw some sort of video with it. :)

Leon's thoughts Leon's thoughts

What was his name again? Hehehehe nice work man.

EyesAdrift responds:

Haha thanks man! You know his name escapes me!

Voice Demo of Glory Voice Demo of Glory

That was freaking funny man.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, sir.

The Haunted Graveyard The Haunted Graveyard

One of the hardest games I played I could never beat the first level. Really enjoy the more metal version of this classic game.

EpicGameMusic responds:

Yeah this game is hard as fuck!