Mayo - SierraSaura Mayo - SierraSaura

I really like the characters and the pointless adventure for the mayo. ;)

RAGTAGS RAGTAGS

I found myself enjoying this a lot. Any plans to making more of these?

The Story of Moldylocks The Story of Moldylocks

But I was only taking Pictures.
Wish I would of seen the guy being ninja kicked in the face while spraying mace on his own Antifa friend. Then followed up with a skateboard in the face. Their next tactic to counter a charge from the free speech march is to make a barrier of children they can hide behind.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

This is pretty cool. Hoping you give the option for the cut scenes with voices. The monster sprites how they die turn brown and float down was confusing as I kept thinking they were so sort of pick ups. But for a demo its pretty cool ;)

TwinBlazar responds:

Thank you.

We will put your suggestion into consideration.

Soul Redeemer Soul Redeemer

That was fun

Played it though and enjoyed it. Never touched any of the shield, fire or any of those. Just upgraded the crossbows and tore the place apart. Only down side was, It was over to fast ;)
Liked the 3D graphics.
5/5 10/10
Great game.

Chess Match Skit Chess Match Skit

Was that Duke Nukem?

Saminat responds:

Tell Tovan I'm going to kill him :Y

Misery City Misery City

Thought it was going to be a sad song but the chorus tells more of a uplifting side to life and that is those who care for you. I enjoyed it a lot. If I was looking for anything it would be The way you sung the intro were hard to catch certain words and at one point it sounds like you changed on how you were singing the intro. But the rest is great man.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. :)

Voice Demo of Terror Voice Demo of Terror

Sounds pretty good man.

princess peach princess peach

I like the colors and the pose. but there are two things that stick out to me. Her shoulders seem a bit broad. More a mans shoulders to be honest. But the thing that sticks out the most is the position of her face, or I should say how low her nose and mouth are.

Crashgen responds:

I agree, im to use to a more broad shoulder and will try to break that to more forms, more i look at it peach has a very petite body. i can see the nose and moth as well, what you mean i see mmm.. thanks haha

Kalabor106 Commission: The Little Guy Kalabor106 Commission: The Little Guy

Oh my! He looks scary. That is a pretty different look to my character, but I like it hehehe!!!

Dangerice responds:

Thank you! Hahaha

Vim, Tillie Butt slam Vim, Tillie Butt slam

The +5 is very hard to see. Blinds in the background a lot but other than that nice movement and colors

Crashgen responds:

i see i see, thanks haha